Creating your own energy action plan - Bellshill
27th January 2011
Venue: Scottish Enterprise, Bellshill ML4 3AD
Time: 9.30 - 12.30
This free workshop is designed to assist businesses to reduce their energy costs.
Why should I attend?
- Learn how to reduce your energy bills and become more energy efficient in your working practices.
- Realise real business benefits.
Who should attend?
The event is open to any sector, both large and small businesses.
What will it cover?
- Interest free loans and tax incentives for energy saving measures.
- Top low cost/no cost energy saving tips.
- Demonstration of free online energy management tools.
- Implementing an energy monitoring and targeting programme.
- Developing your own energy action plan for your site.
- Arranging a free on-site survey for your business.
Do I need to bring anything?
Some energy bills from your own site (if you can) so you can learn how to analyse them to identify cost savings.
How to book
To confirm a place on this workshop contact Tarryn Robertson at Strategem Tel: 0141 331 2991
Please provide us with your name, company details, e-mail address and telephone number. We will then send you confirmation and further agenda details.